Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). sirloin steak,cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salad oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar whole mushrooms
- 1 cup (225 ml) beef bouillon
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) burgundy wine
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) onion salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- Brown meat in butter and oil in skillet.
- Add mushrooms.
- Stir in 3/4 cup (175 ml) bouillon, wine, soy sauce, onion and salt; continue cooking.
- Remove meat from skillet into 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole. Leave drippings in skillet.
- Blend corn starch with the remaining 1/4 cup (60 ml) bouillon.
- Add to skillet, stirring constantly and cook until mixture thickens.
- Pour over meat, cover and cook at 275 degrees (125 C.) for 1 hour.
- Check seasoning, it may need salt.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.