Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious shrimp done on the BBQ
- Gail Laulette
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Grey Poupon Country Mustard
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems)
- 1-1/2 squeezed lemon
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- 1/2 Melt stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add grey poupon mustard, add minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers or a pizza pan with holes in it and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
- If you use the pizza pan you have to turn them when the one side turns pink.
- My friend Elaine gave me this recipe and there are never any leftovers. Fresh basil is best but you can use dried.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.