Print Friendly Recipe
- A lower calorie alternative
- Leona Todd
- 1 box sugar-free cheesecake Jello pudding
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) skim milk
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of lite Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) Splenda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) lite Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) graham cracker crumbs (plus a little more for topping)
- 1 small container raspberries
- 1 small container blackberries
- 1 small container strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Splenda
- Cut strawberries up in quarters, add raspberries and blackberries.
- Toss with Splenda, cover and refrigerate.
- Mix pudding with milk in one bowl.
- Beat cream cheese with Splenda and vanilla in another bowl
- Blend pudding mix with cream cheese mix.
- Then blend in Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the bottom of a glass pie plate with 1/4 cup (60 ml) graham cracker crumbs.
- Carefully spoon cheesecake mixture over the crumbs.
- Smooth mixture in pie plate then sprinkle with a few more graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover and chill a few hours then serve topped with berry mixture.
- This dessert is excellent for diabetics, South Beach dieters and anyone watching their sugar and calorie in take.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.