Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chunky mild salsa or chunky medium salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortillas; mix well.
- Spread heaping 1 tbsp (15 ml) of cream cheese mixture on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down in shallow dish or pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut each tortilla into 1-inch pieces (or serve whole).
- Hold together with toothpicks and an olive for color.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.