Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkgs. frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained & squeezed dry in paper towels
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 envelope Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 jar bacon bits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg. 8-10" flour tortillas
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.