Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:6 dozen or more
- 1 14oz. package flour tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can chopped green chiles
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped green onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 12 oz (336 grm). sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa or picante sauce
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add chilies, onion, red bell pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread onto tortillas and roll up. (Leave a little space at the edge)
- Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2-inch slices.
- Great served with salsa or guacamole.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.