Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 8-1/2 x 11 pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 2 1 oz (28 grm). squares melted chocolate
- 1 sm. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) Rice Krispies
- Mix first 6 ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate.
- Press into prepared 8 1/2 x 11 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Spread marshmallow creme over immediately and bake 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Add Rice Krispies and spread this mixture over marshmallow creme in pan.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.