Print Friendly Recipe
- Callie Duke, Grand Daughter of Sissy Wommack
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box of Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can of crushed pineapple, juice and all
- 1 Regular Size Carton of whipped topping(like Cool Whip)
- 2 cups (475 ml) of minature marshmellows
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix the pudding with the undrained pineapple.
- Add to this the whipped topping and the marshmellows and the nuts if you are going to use them.
- Mix Well.
- Refrigerate before you serve, and keep refrigerated.
- Makes a Good Dessert or Salad.
- I am the Grand Daughter of Sissy Wommack, and this is one of my Favorite Things to Eat and Make. I am 12 years old going on 13 in September. My Dad Married Sissy's Daughter, Kandi, 1 year ago, (2004) and Kandi became an instant Mother and Sissy a Grand Mother. I have a younger brother, Weston, that is 7 years old going on 8 in November. Hope you enjoy my Salad. I had to Call my Grand Mother, my Mom's Mother, her name is Scottie West, to get this recipe. My name is Callie Duke a/k/a Callie Bug, or Callie Mallie.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.