Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 unknown quantity
- 8 oz (224 grm). sausage meat, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, finely chopped
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sauerkraut, well drained & snipped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). dry bread crumbs
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml). prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 touch of garlic salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs
- In skillet, cook sausage and onion until meat is brown. Drain.
- Add sauerkraut and 2 tbsp (30 ml) bread crumbs.
- Combine cream cheese, parsley, mustard, touch of garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir into sauerkraut mixture; chill.
- Shape into small balls.
- Coat with flour.
- Add milk to beaten eggs.
- Dip balls into egg mixture and roll into bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep fat to brown.
- Bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Can be frozen.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.