Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes: 2 cups
- 1 lb (.5 kg). small tomatoes, peeled
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 jalapeno chiles, peeled and seeded
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Cut the tomatoes in half and cut out the stems.
- Place in a blender or food processor with the onion and garlic.
- Blend just until tomatoes are chopped but not pureed.
- Add the chiles. Blend a few seconds or until chopped.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the chile mixture and the salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- NOTE: you can reduce the chiles if you want milder sauce...
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.