Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup (225 ml) thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 6 paper or plastic cups (5 oz (140 grm).)
- 6 wooden pop sticks
- POUR milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON evenly into paper cups.
- Insert pop stick into center of each cup for handle.
- FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- Press firmly on bottoms of cups to release pops. (Do not twist or pull pop sticks.)
- Store leftover pops in freezer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.