Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). box Jello chocolate pudding
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) canned evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- Combine Jello pudding, sugar and milk with water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Pour mixture into shallow pan, freeze until ice crystals form around edges, about 30 minutes.
- Stir mixture until smooth but not melted.
- Spoon into molds or 4 ounce paper cups, placing wooden stick in each cup.
- Freeze until firm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.