Print Friendly Recipe
- A side dish
- 2 cups (475 ml) long grain rice
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) caldo de pollo (chicken flavor bouillon)
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- Heat oil in pot
- Stir in dry rice and brown (continuously stir so as not to burn) for about 3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and stir.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and chicken flavor boullion.
- Reduce to low heat.
- Leave for 12 to 15 minutes with out stirring.
- When all water is evaporated it is ready to serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.