Print Friendly Recipe
- ashly carrico
Serves/Makes: 8 or more
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag bread crumbs
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- 4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Boil 4 or 5 chicken breasts until done.
- Cool in strainer.
- Boil noodles until done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Pour noodles in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pick chicken apart into pieces.
- Put chicken on top of noodles.
- Combine broccoli, cheese, and soup; mix well.
- Spread over chicken.
- In sauce pan heat butter and pour bread crumbs and stir until moistened.
- Spred bread crumbs over casserole.
- Put in oven until heated through.
- Came from generations in my family.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.