Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 1 cube butter, NOT margarine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shallots, minced, NOT garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brandy
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- Saute shallots for 5 to 7 minutes in butter.
- Chop mushrooms coarsely; add to shallots and cook over high heat for only 2 minutes.
- Heat brandy. Add to mixture and ignite.
- Stir until flames die down.
- Put in blender and puree.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve with crackers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.