Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box Pilsbury Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot nectar
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- icing or glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix dry cake mix, sugar, apricot nectar, oil and eggs together.
- Pour into bundt pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool to touch.
- Mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Drizzle icing over cake.
- This cake was made for me by my father-in-law.
Delicious. They'll keep coming back for more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.