Print Friendly Recipe
- Amanda S. Lempares
- 8 medium sized potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small container sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion flakes
- 3 cups (700 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can chicken broth
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Boil potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While potatoes boil, mix together soup, sour cream, broth, dried onion and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Drain potatoes and empty them into a 9x13 pan.
- Stir mixture into potatoes and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top, liberally.
- Broil until top is golden brown.
- You may use milk instead of chicken broth if you desire an even creamier dish. Also, try mozzerella instead of cheddar!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.