Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:6 or more servings
- 6 cups (1425 ml) steamed rice (khao suay)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded and blanched chicken (kai)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mushrooms (hed) sliced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped ginger (khing)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped garlic (kratiem)
- 4 green chilies (pri khi nu khiao) chopped
- 4 fresh red chilies (prik khi nu daeng) chopped
- 2 tsp (10 ml) soy sauce
- 10 fresh basil leaves (kraprao)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (bai ma krut)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) oil
- 2 spring onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok and briefly saute the chopped ginger, garlic and chilies.
- Add the shredded and blanched chicken.
- Saute on medium for about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and toss them well on high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.