Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup (225 ml) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 jar salsa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) EACH chopped green onions and green peppers
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the taco seasoning, cream cheese and mayo together well and spread in the bottom of a square 9 by 9 inch dish.
- Spread the salsa over the first layer.
- Add the green onions and peppers to the sour cream and mix well.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the salsa.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese as the fourth layer.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- My neighbour gave me this recipe and it is absolutely delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.