Print Friendly Recipe
- shonda chadwick
- 6 oz (168 grm) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley flakes
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups(6 oz) shredded partskim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in flour until blended; stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and parsley.
- Spread 1/2 cup (125 ml) Alfredo mixture in an 8-in x 4-in x 2-in. loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer with two noodles (trimmed to fit pan), half of the cottage cheese mixture, 3/4 cup (175 ml) Alfredo mixture and 3/4 cup (175 ml) mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.