Print Friendly Recipe
- Elegant & Rich
- 1 packaged Angel Food Cake
- 1 15-1/2 oz (434 grm). can Lemon Pie Filling
- 4 egg whites
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Slice Angel Food Cake into 6 layers (Stack in reverse order until ready to assemble).
- Place first layer of the cake on a Jelly Roll Pan covered with a layer of aluminum foil that has been sprayed with oil.
- Spread a thin layer of Lemon Pie Filling.
- Repeat until the last layer is on top.
- Whip whites until stiff.
- Add 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar at a time.
- Spread Meringue all over the cake.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes (usually 14), or until light brown.
- VIOLA! This cake is AWESOME!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.