Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) Bisquick mix
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). instant pudding mix (any flavor--Lemon is really yummy)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil (I use olive, but any oil works)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all together in bowl, with wooden spoon. Warning--dough will be really really stiff.
- You can add what you like now, nuts, chips, coconut.
- Work in with your hands.
- Place 2" apart on ungreased sheet.
- Flatten with the bottom of a glass or the back of a tsp.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The recipe says you can get 36 cookies, but I only get 12. You can double recipe. I really like the lemon pudding. Perfect on a hot summer day with lemon-ade of course.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.