Print Friendly Recipe
- Vinegar Based BBQ Sauce Typical of North Carolina
- 1 cup (225 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well and allow ingredients to mesh for 4-8 hours before using.
- You can use this sauce as a basting sauce or just mix it into your cooked meat when you are ready to eat.
I printed this recipe from the internet some time ago after reading about N.C. BBQ sauces and I've been using it ever since. You have to love vinegar but I think the receipe is delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.