Print Friendly Recipe
- Blue cheese and mushroom burgers
- Matt Aggleton
- 1-1/3 lbs (.6 kg). ground beef (85% lean)
- 8 oz (224 grm). crumbled blue cheese
- 1 portabella mushroom cap
- garlic powder
- Dice mushroom.
- Combine all ingredients except garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well by hand until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly sprinkle patties with garlic powder.
- Grill until done on medium heat. Try to only flip once for juiciest burgers.
- Serve on buns with your choice of condiments.
- Be sure to use fatty meat for more flavor. Lean meat is very bland when grilled.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.