Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious creamy dip for apples
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla flavoring
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- apples, cut in wedges and dipped in lemon juice to retain color
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add sour cream, flavoring, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- I obtained this recipe from a friend who has a catering business. I thought I'd share since the first of the season apples are coming in.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.