Print Friendly Recipe
- 5 quarts (4725 ml) cucumbers
- 5 quarts (4725 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) pickling salt
- 1 large bunch cherry leaves
- 1 large bunch fresh dill
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pickling spices
- 15 cups (3550 ml) sugar
- 10 cups (2350 ml) vinegar
- Layer cucumbers, dill and cherry leaves in crock.
- Mix 5 quarts (4725 ml) of water to 1 cup (225 ml) salt for brine.
- Pour over cucumbers.
- Soak for 10 days.
- After the 10 days, wash pickles and chunk into clean jars with 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pickling spices per jar.
- Mix sugar and vinegar and bring to boil.
- Pour boiling hot syrup over pickles.
- Clean jar edge and seal tightly.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.