Print Friendly Recipe
- Macaroni with a cheese sauce
- My own recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more healthy portions
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package elbow or shell macaroni
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 empty soup can filled with milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/3 of a 2 lbs (.9 kg). package Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain but do not rinse.
- In a four quart sauce pan, put all remaining ingredients.
- Over medium heat, stirring constantly, cook until cheese has melted and a creamy sauce has been reached.
- Stir macaroni into cheese sauce gently.
- Continue cooking and stirring until bubbles start to form all over the top of macaroni and cheese.
- Put a lid on pot, take pot off burner and let rest for 15 minutes.
- You will have the creamiest mac and cheese you've ever eaten. This also freezes well.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.