Print Friendly Recipe
- Kayla hand
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 jar salsa (I suggest Tostitos brand)
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 packet chilli seasoning mix
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos or any kind of Dorito tortilla chips
- Brown your hamburger and then add half the packet of chilli seasoning.
- Mix cheese, salsa and rest of chilli mix together in microwave safe bowl.
- Add hamburger to the mixture.
- Put in microwave for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until hot.
- Spread cream cheese on to plate and pour dip mixture over the top.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!
- You may not use all of the dip mixture, but you can save it for later. Chill and reheat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.