Print Friendly Recipe
- hot banana peppers, cut into 1/4 rings
- 2 cups (475 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pickling spices
- Pack hot banana peppers into jars. (Rubber gloves should be used in handling the hot peppers.)
- Mix solution of 2 cups (475 ml) vinegar and 1 cup (225 ml) sugar.
- Tie pickling spices into a cheesecloth bag.
- Add pickling spices to vinegar solution.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove spices and pour boiling solution over the peppers. Seal in jar immediately.
- (Sweet banana peppers may be used or mixed with the hot peppers.)
- found at cooks.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.