Print Friendly Recipe
- Found on recipelink.com by herneoakshield
Serves/Makes:1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) white sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) paprika
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, white sugar, rice vinegar, melted butter, paprika and garlic powder.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate.
- This is the shrimp sauce found in Japanese steakhouses. It is sweet and pinkish-orangish in color. You can substitute fat-free mayo, butter, and 0-calorie sugar, and it still tastes great.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.