Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup (225 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) light miso or 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dark miso
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) sake
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch orange rind
- soya sauce
- Combine all ingredients except the oil in a mixing bowl or blender.
- Start beating/blending and add the oil subsequently in a small stream.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before using, so the spices can mingle.
- Important note: all ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Not sure it's what you're looking for.............
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.