Print Friendly Recipe
- Darla Cooper
Serves/Makes: 1 9 inch square pan
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. Velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). vanilla
- 1 2 lb (.9 kg). pkg. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa
- nuts of your choice (optional)
- Spray 9x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar and cocoa in large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and cheese over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour over sugar and cocoa mixture and mix quickly.
- Spread into pan and press nuts into top.
- Let set for one hour and cut into pieces.
- You will be amazed that you really cannot tell there is Velveeta cheese in this fudge. I have had alot of fudge and this is by far the best tasting--and the easiest to make.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.