Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9 x 13 inch cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pkg. frozen coconut (optional)
- 1 large container Cool Whip or equivalent
- Bake cake as directed on box in greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Heat pineapple and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Punch holes in cake while still hot and pour pineapple-sugar mixture over cake.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Mix pudding as directed on package and spread over cake.
- If using coconut, sprinkle some on cake at this point.
- Mix rest of coconut with Cool Whip and spread on cake.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Cake must be kept refrigerated.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.