Print Friendly Recipe
- Cream Cheese Dip for Apples, or other Fruit
- Karen "Sissy" Wommack
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) regular sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar (packed)
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 regular sized bag of toffee chips
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
- Then just before serving add the toffee chips.
- Serve with sliced apples or any other fruit, on the side, on a tray, with the cream cheese dip in the center in a separate bowl with dipping spoon.
- NOTE: I dip my fruit in a little lemon juice water--this helps keep them from turning brown.
- I had a brunch for the family, and my daughter, Kandi, who is "NOT" a cook, let's put it this way, she is a better chiropractor than a cook, thank goodness!! ha. Anyway, she made this at my house for the brunch. It was a hit.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.