Print Friendly Recipe
- Kids Love It !
- Joanne Briggs
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large bag cheese flavored Doritos
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded chedder chesse
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 bag frozen broccoli (optional)
- Boil chicken in enough water to cover for 20 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix soup and milk in saucepan.
- Put 1/2 cup (125 ml) soup on botton of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Layer broccoli [optional] on toup of soup.
- Spread a layer of one half of the crushed Doritos.
- Layer one half of the chicken cubes.
- Layer one third of the grated chedder cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour remaining soup over the top.
- Top with remaining one third of the chedder cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 to 50 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.