Print Friendly Recipe
- Coffee-flavored truffles with cream cheese in the filling, dipped in a dark chocolate coating. Melts in your mouth!
Serves/Makes:5 dozen approx.
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp (10 ml) water
- 1 lb (.5 kg). dark chocolate confectionary coating
- white confectionary coating, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- Add cream cheese, coffee and water; mix well.
- Chill until firm enough to shape.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, and place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Melt chocolate coating in microwave-safe bowl or double boiler.
- Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden.
- If desired, melt white coating and drizzle over truffles. Store in the refrigerator.
- Note: Truffles can be frozen for several months before dipping in chocolate. Thaw in the refrigerator before dipping. These are very yummy!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.