Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 7 oz (196 grm). spaghetti, broken, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix vegetables and cooled spaghetti noodles together.
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together; pour over cabbage mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Chill overnight.
- found at: http://www.crossville-chronicle.com/Chronicle/Living/3-5-03recipes.html
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.