Print Friendly Recipe
- An American favorite with a flavorful new twist.
- 6 large potatoes, peeled (if desired) and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 each green & red bell pepper
- 1 or more stalks celery chopped fine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) creamy Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) black pepper
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes and eggs in large bowl and stir.
- Let this sit while boiling potatoes and eggs, approximately 20 minutes.
- Once potatoes and eggs are done, drain potatoes.
- Pour potatoes into mixture while hot and stir to blend well.
- Peel and chop eggs.
- Add eggs and refrigerate.
- I got this recipe from a friend at work. I actually added just a little to it when I made it for our recent Pot-Luck lunch at work-it was a hit!!!
I used red potatoes, and I left the skins on. I also added just a bit more dressing to make it creamier.
****Note: If not enough mayo or other ingredients; just add to desired taste.****
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.