Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour, sifted
- 3 tsp (15 ml) anise seed
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and combine the two mixtures. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar, mix lightly.
- Sift the flour and add; then stir in the anise seed.
- Drop from the tip of a tsp, about one inch apart, on a greased cookie sheet.
- Put pans into ice box over night.
- Bake the next morning at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 12 minutes.
- My sister-in-law makes these cookie (she is Dutch) but they are similar to the Italian version. I also found a Cocolate Anise cookie which is an Italian. Let me know if you'd like to try these.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.