Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz (336 grm). Pepper-Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) white pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 12 flour tortillas
- Marinate the chicken for three hours in oil, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place meat on hot grill until cooked thoroughly.
- Julienne the cooked chicken.
- Place six tortillas on the grill.
- Put 1 oz (28 grm). cheese, strips from 1 chicken breast, and 2 tsp (10 ml) of cilantro on each tortilla, then add another 1 oz (28 grm). cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and cook until cheese melts. Flip over, cook on other side, then cut into wedges.
- If you don't have a grill - don't panic - baked is just as good as grilled as long as you don't overcook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.