Print Friendly Recipe
- Ed's Cafe
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded cheese (cheddar and/or jack)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions, optional
- salsa, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- Place one tortilla on plate or cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chicken, cheese, and green onions over tortilla.
- Place second tortilla on top.
- You can microwave it for 1-2 minutes,
- or place in a non-stick frying pan on medium-low heat, covered, until the cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes,
- or wrap in foil and bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) until cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes,
- or you can spend the money on a quesadilla maker.
- To serve, cut into wedges with a sharp knife or pizza cutter!
- My kids usually just microwave them. Quesadillas are very versatile. You can use a mixture of cheeses; use taco meat in place of the chicken; whatever you like! I refuse to spend money on the quesadilla maker because I don't care for items like this that only have one function, can be difficult to clean, and take up precious storage space in my kitchen.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.