Print Friendly Recipe
- Lior's Kitchen Talk
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 small baked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes, baked and mashed
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese (any)
- baby greens (optional)
- Prepare all potato as above.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Butter a 9 x 12" casserole dish.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together all mashed potato.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add heavy cream and mix until well mixed .
- Add egg/cream mixture to potato mixture and mix lightly. Add salt, spices; mix.
- Baby greens may be stirred into mixture before baking for colorful dish.
- Spoon mixture into buttered casserole dish and smooth to even out.
- Cut butter into thin pats and put over top of casserole.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until browned at edges and cracking a bit.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.