Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- fruit mix filling(see below)
- In a large bowl, beat margarine with sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add this flour mixture in three additions, alternately with sour cream, beating until combined.
- 1/3 Turn of the batter into a Pam sprayed bundt pan, sprinkle with brown sugar/blueberry mix or cranberry or cherry/sugar, flour, butter mix.
- Use only half of the fruit/mix.
- Repeat layering of remaining fruit/mix.
- End with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes.
- Variations for filling:
- 1 1 cup (225 ml) blueberries, 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar, 1 tbsp (15 ml) flour and 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon.
- 2. 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce or cherry pie filling, 6 tbsp (90 ml) sugar, 4 tbsp (60 ml) flour mixed with 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in a small bowl.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.