Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light corn syrup
- 2 small eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cloves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Stir in corn syrup and eggs; cream well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and pepper.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate dough over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out cookies with a 2 inch round cookie cutter.
- Place at least 1 inch apart on cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- found at allrecipes.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.