Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocolate Candy
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb (.5 kg). almond bark
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky peanut butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Spanish peanuts
- Melt almond bark and chocolate chips in microwave at 50%power.
- Stir until melted, add peanut butter and nuts.
- Drop by tbsp onto waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- My family loves these and they are so easy to make.
Sometimes I spoon them into the little,candy size paper cups.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.