Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup (225 ml) granular sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chocolate syrup
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated unsweetened coconut
- Heat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Line baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Whip egg whites on low until medium peaks form; gradually beat in sugar and cocoa powder; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in coconut and syrup.
- Drop mixture by rounded tspfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Shape into little pyramids with wet fingertips.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- These are best stored in a metal container.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.