Print Friendly Recipe
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cornmeal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine cheeses and yogurt.
- Add flour and cornmeal.
- Knead dough into a ball and roll to 1/4 inch.
- Cut into one inch sized pieces and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- from petplace.com
note: there are a few more recipes there, if you are interested in seeing them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.