Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package pitted, chopped dates
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- flaked coconut, optional
- powdered sugar, optional
- Combine butter, sugar and dates in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- Stir in cereal and pecans; cool to touch.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, and roll in coconut or powdered sugar, if desired.
- Store in airtight containers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.