Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked mashed pumpkin
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) mixed dried fruit
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). package pie crust mix
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (80 C.).
- Lightly grease an 8-inch round or square cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed; press into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center of cake comes our clean.
- Cool thoroughly before removing from pan.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.