Print Friendly Recipe
- This sandwich was originated in Louisville, Kentucky at the famous Brown Hotel, where chefs were perfect cooks. This is a southern favorite.
- Theresa C.
Serves/Makes:as many as you make
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 can Campbells cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- hot sauce (optional)
- Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- crisp bacon
- thick Slices of homemade bread
- Melt parmesan cheese in milk.
- Add soup.
- Mix cornstarch in water and add soup and milk mixture.
- When it thickens add a dash of hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Take sliced bread, put on slice of ham, and slice of turkey. (Bread may be toasted if preferred.)
- Pour on sauce.
- Add crisp bacon on top.
- Enjoy! Great for holiday leftovers!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.